Monday, September 15, 2008

Items of Interest

Several close friends have remarked upon the diversity of material that I have accumulated in three years of maintaining this blog. I feel honored and pleased that they took the trouble to comment. (They did not do so via the 'comment' feature at the foot of each entry, but that's fine.)

At inopportune moments when I can't jot them down, ideas may occur to me as possible subjects for blog postings. The old memory being less reliable than it was a few years ago, if I don't write the thoughts down right away, it's likely I won't recall them later.

But enough may slip randomly through when I am at the computer, as I am now, and these tidbits may suggest a Google search or two. One thing will lead to another, and soon, with a bit of effort and a touch of luck, the tiny thought could grow into something worth posting.

The Internet can be a marvelous resource to help overcome writer's block.

Just think about it.

No comments: